This website/application is maintained by Ishapashyanti Commercial Enterprises Ltd. (IPCEL) and all rights are reserved by IPCEL.
- At the time of collecting your personal information, we endeavour to try to identify the purposes for which this information is being collected.
- By giving us your personal information, you agree to receiving regular communication, in relation to the Website/Application and other associated information, from us in various forms including but not limited to either one or all of the following communication channels such as e-mails, SMS, calls, automated calls, Whatsapp message etc, on the sole prerogative of IPCEL. We will gather and utilize individual data as deemed necessary by us, with the intention of satisfying those reasons indicated by us, such as but not limited to improving user experience, removing bugs from the Website/Application, procuring feedback and user usage patterns and for other good purposes and as and when required by law. We may use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Website/Application. These tools collect information sent by your device, including the duration of your visit, the time of your visit and any such other information that may assist in improving your experience with this Website/Application.
- We will hold individual data, with reasonably adequate security measures in place, for the duration needed for the satisfaction of the intentions enumerated by us.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means as required with the information or assent of the individual concerned. This assent is deemed ‘given’ by the user once he agrees to the aforementioned Terms and Conditions.
. We may send you emails containing newsletters or related updates based on your consent.
- When you use the Website/Application, IPCEL may collect information regarding the details of your Internet connection, Internet Protocol address of the device you are using and/or anonymous site statistical data. The Website/Application may use programs and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
. We do not collect any Location-related data from your device.
- We endeavour to protect individual data by reasonable security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
- For making effective use of the Website, Application IPCEL, may share your information with vendors, consultants, and other service providers or volunteers who are engaged by or working with us and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us; to ensure safe and seamless use of the Website/Application. When you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information; when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of IPCEL or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, agents, proprietors or office bearers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.; to enforce or apply this Policy, our Terms and Conditions, or our other policies or agreements; and in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, reorganization, acquisition, asset sale, financing or lending transaction or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the assets of IPCEL.
- We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. By using or continuing to use the Website/Application, you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Policy, as may be amended from time to time by IPCEL in its sole discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Policy.
For any questions or communication feel free to contact us directly on [email protected].